Engineered Basins- Barnes
Barnes Pressure Sewer Systems offer a broad range of customized engineered pressure sewer basins with reliable and dependable 1 to 7.5 hp grinder pumps in simplex and duplex configurations to the municipal and commercial markets. The basins come in a variety of sizes to fit specific applications with custom control panels, multiple cover options and many accessories to suit exact needs.
Crane Pumps & Systems offers comprehensive piping analysis for your projects. Contact sales for more information.
Key product characteristics and benefits:
- Fiberglass basins from 4' - 20' in length and 24" to 60" in diameter.
- Control panel
- Simplex and duplex control panels
- Day of installation inlet location allows for flexibility and ease of installation
- Simplex - 1.25" or 2.0" discharge connection
- Duplex - 1.5" or 2.5" discharge connection
- UL Listed Station
Customize this product with the following features and materials:
- Pump Options- Grinder Pumps are the heart of pressure Sewer systems. Barnes offers a wide variety of pump types and sizes to ensure that an optimal Grinder Pump is selected for the specific application. All Barnes Grinder pumps utlize the exclusive Slicerator™ to eliminate potential jams.
- Level Control Options- Several level control and mounting options are availabe. The ESPS pressure switch option provides the most resistance to grease or solids build-up. Float tree and individual float options are also available.
- Cover Options- A variety of covers, ranging from polyethylene to fiberglass to metal, are available depending on size and intended usage.
- Basin Options- Barnes Engineered Pressure Sewer basins are available in reinforced fiberglass in custom diameters from 24" to 60" and lengths from 4' to 20'. The stations are built to suit with simplex or duplex configurations with slide rail or free-standing pump installations.
- Control Panel Options- "Stealth", wall-mount or free-standing control panels are available in various configurations. Alarm panels for use with "Stealth" panels are also available.
- Accessories- A full range of custom accessories to suit specific needs.
- Wiring- Factory prewired or jobsite wired options available for most configurations (excludes 5hp / 1hp)
Best solution for the following operations:
- Light Industrial