EcoTRAN Low Pressure Sewer System
MODEL: EcoTRAN with ZOGP
Barnes Pressure Sewer System offers a solution to the residential market for new or existing sewer needs. The EcoTRAN™ Grinder Pump System preserves groundwater ecology by collecting and grinding residential sewage in an enclosed underground basin system and transmitting the waste under pressure to a remote, private or municipal waste treatment plant. The unit is easily installed and maintained as well as aesthetically pleasing. The EcoTRANTM system comes equipped with the all new Barnes RAZOR, an axial grinder pump fit for a new-age waste stream.
Crane Pumps & Systems offers comprehensive piping analysis for your projects.
Flows to: 28 gpm
Heads to: 200 ft
- Field Adjustable Riser and Three Inlet Port Positions Allow Piping Flexibility and Ease of Installation
- Installation Via Directional Boring Allows for Faster and Less Disruptive Construction
- Durable Polyethylene Basin for Extended Life and Rock Shaped Cover for Cohesion with Landscape
- Discharge Valve Accessible from Top Of POD, Removing Need for Basin Entry
- Pump and Level Controls can be Removed Independently, and Both Feature a Plug-N-Play Cord to Simplify Service
- Rock or Flat Cover, either Vented or Flood Plain
- Riser Height
- Direct Burial Cable Length
- ESPS or SensaPro Level Control